讨论 / [RQNOJ] 募捐计划
renqing 2013-10-27 01:58:00
点我顶贴 收藏 删除
各位尊敬的RQNOJ用户,你们好!

从2007年暑假RQNOJ创立起,不知不觉中,我们已经和大家一起走过五年的岁月。这五年中,或是阳光,或是风雨,我们一起经历过数次升级、两次大型改版,根据用户的需求不断增加新的功能。因为用户的不断增长,我们更换过两次服务器硬件,来满足大家在线训练、比赛的需求,目前已成为国内最大的OI在线测评网站,也是目前尚存的历史最悠久的OI在线测评网站。

可是,你可知道,这一切并不容易。作为一个公益性教育网站,我们每年在RQNOJ运营与维护上投入大量的人力与财力,这对于我们管理团队来说,是一个不小的压力。

如果,RQNOJ曾经对你有所帮助;如果,你能在今年NOIP上取得理想的成绩;如果,你希望让RQNOJ能够继续帮助更多的人,那么,请您能够在NOIP之后,为RQNOJ出一份自己的力量,捐出您的一部分零用钱,来让我们继续为更多的学弟学妹们服务,谢谢。

捐款地址 http://www.rqnoj.cn/Donate.asp

[color=blue]=========================[/color]

[RQNOJ] 传送门

[url]http://www.rqnoj.cn/Discuss_Show.asp?DID=10518[/url]

[color=blue]五年相伴,一路前行,RQNOJ感谢您的支持![/color]

[color=blue]Copyright 2007-2012 www.rqnoj.cn.[/color]

#1 ldyzoi@2011-11-06 07:00:00
回复 删除
Stars in Your Window

Fleeting time does not blur my memory of you. Can it really be 4 years since I first saw you? I still remember, vividly, on the beautiful Zhuhai Campus, 4 years ago, from the moment I saw you smile, as you were walking out of the classroom and turned your head back, with the soft sunset glow shining on your rosy cheek, I knew, I knew that I was already drunk on you. Then, after several months’ observation and prying, your grace and your wisdom, your attitude to life and your aspiration for future were all strongly impressed on my memory. You were the glamorous and sunny girl whom I always dream of to share the rest of my life with. Alas, actually you were far beyond my wildest dreams and I had no idea about how to bridge that gulf between you and me. So I schemed nothing but to wait, to wait for an appropriate opportunity. Till now — the arrival of graduation, I realize I am such an idiot that one should create the opportunity and seize it instead of just waiting.

These days, having parted with friends, roommates and classmates one after another, I still cannot believe the fact that after waving hands, these familiar faces will soon vanish from our life and become no more than a memory. I will move out from school tomorrow. And you are planning to fly far far away, to pursue your future and fulfill your dreams. Perhaps we will not meet each other any more if without fate and luck. So tonight, I was wandering around your dormitory building hoping to meet you there by chance. But contradictorily, your appearance must quicken my heartbeat and my clumsy tongue might be not able to belch out a word. I cannot remember how many times I have passed your dormitory building both in Zhuhai and Guangzhou, and each time aspired to see you appear in the balcony or your silhouette that cast on the window. I cannot remember how many times this idea comes to my mind: call her out to have dinner or at least a conversation. But each time, thinking of your excellence and my commonness, the predominance of timidity over courage drove me leave silently.

Graduation, means the end of life in university, the end of these glorious, romantic years. Your lovely smile which is my original incentive to work hard and this unrequited love will be both sealed as a memory in the deep of my heart and my mind. Graduation, also means a start of new life, a footprint on the way to bright prospect. I truly hope you will be happy everyday abroad and everything goes well. Meanwhile, I will try to get out from puerility and become more sophisticated. To pursue my own love and happiness here in reality will be my ideal I never desert.

Farewell, my princess!

If someday, somewhere, we have a chance to gather, even as gray-haired man and woman, at that time, I hope we can be good friends to share this memory proudly to relight the youthful and joyful emotions. If this chance never comes, I wish I were the stars in the sky and twinkling in your window, to bless you far away, as friends, to accompany you every night, sharing the sweet dreams or going through the nightmares together.

#2 slzxqjh@2011-11-07 02:24:00
回复 删除
置顶吧

我没钱捐,手工支持一下。

#3 Fish、のTorres@2011-11-07 02:47:00
回复 删除
人工置顶- -
#4 nie@2011-11-07 03:14:00
回复 删除
一定要支持

明年可能要去POJ了,所以今年NOIP结束以后以后肯定捐。

不过我没有零用钱。。。

#5 wsl@2011-11-07 03:22:00
回复 删除
肯定捐,为了我3年的记忆!祝RQNOj永远,的永远!!!

time to say goodby?不会的!!

#6 zhongruiguang@2011-11-07 04:07:00
回复 删除
一个建议

不妨换个说法,NOIP在际,在线销售人品。

另外直接添加一个属性

RP,然后改动一下代码,RP越低,数据点就会有一定的几率挂掉。

以后就看见的是

XXXX

RP:20

通过题数:12

提交次数:12

用户组:Member

语言:PASCAL

团队:XXX

#7 cjx102@2011-11-08 16:29:00
回复 删除
今年拿了省一果断捐

拿了奖 把游戏的东西卖掉 拿出一部分捐助=v=

#8 轻描.L@2011-11-08 17:06:00
回复 删除
NOIP完事了吧。

如果我不挂掉,我一定感谢RQ陪我度过的日子。

#9 ?号疯子(第四代)@2011-11-28 20:05:00
回复 删除
不知道沙发的文章的人,请看:星星在你的窗口

流年不模糊我对你的记忆。难道真的是4年以来我第一次见到你吗?我还记得,生动,在美丽的珠海校区,4年前,从那时我看见你微笑,当你走出教室,把你的头,与软日落光芒照耀你红润的脸颊,我知道,我知道我已经沉醉于你。然后,经过几个月的观察和好奇的,你的恩典和你的智慧,你对生活的态度和对未来的憧憬都深深地印在我的记忆。你迷人的阳光女孩我做梦都想共度余生。唉,其实你远远超出我的梦想我不知道如何,你我之间的海湾大桥。我一直在等待,等待一个合适的机会。直到现在,临近毕业的,我知道我是这样一个傻瓜,一个应该创造机会,而不只是等待。

这些天,有了朋友,室友和同学们一个接一个,我仍然无法相信这个事实后,挥舞着双手,这些熟悉的面孔很快就会消失于生活的,成为一段记忆。我将从学校的明天。和你计划飞得远远的,去追求你的梦想。也许我们不会遇见彼此再没有命运和运气。所以今晚,我徘徊在你的宿舍,希望能够见到你的机会。但是,你的出现必须加快我的心跳和我笨拙的舌头可能不能冒出一个词。我不知道有多少次我经过你的宿舍都在珠海和广州,和每一个渴望看到你出现在阳台或窗户上的轮廓,铸造。我不记得有多少次这个想法在我脑海中:叫她出去吃饭或至少一个会话。但每一次,想起你的优秀,我的共性,占主导地位的胆怯打消了我默默离开。

毕业,是指结束大学生活的结束,这些辉煌的,浪漫的年。你可爱的微笑,是我的原动力努力工作,这暗恋将被封存在我心深处,我心。毕业,也意味着新生活的开始,一个足迹道路上的光明前景。我真的希望你每天开心,事事顺利。同时,我会努力滚出去从幼稚变得成熟。追求自己的爱情和幸福在现实将我的理想我从不沙漠。

再见,我的公主!

如果有一天,某个地方,我们有机会相聚,甚至是头发花白的老人,在那个时候,我希望我们能成为好朋友分享这记忆自豪地点燃青春和快乐的情绪。如果没有机会,我希望我是天空中的星星闪烁在你的窗前,祝福远方的你,作为朋友,陪你每个夜晚,分享甜蜜的梦想或走在一起。

#10 ply_py@2011-12-14 01:39:00
回复 删除
回复 地核?号疯子(第四代) 的帖子

一看就是机器翻译……

查看更多回复
提交回复